The importance of reusable, large-scale standard test collections in Information Access research has been widely recognized. The success of TREC, CLEF, and NTCIR has clearly established the importance of an evaluation workshop that facilitates research by providing the data and a common forum for comparing models and techniques. The Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation (FIRE) follows in the footsteps of TREC, CLEF and NTCIR with the following aims :
- Khalid Choukri, ELDA, France.
- Nicola Ferro, University of Padova, Italy.
- Donna Harman, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA.
- Kalervo Jarvelin, University of Tampere, Finland.
- Hideo Joho, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Gareth Jones, Dublin City University, Ireland.
- Jaap Kamps, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Oren Kurland, Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
- Doug Oard, University of Maryland, USA.
- Carol Peters, ISTI-CNR, Italy.
- Stephen Robertson, Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK.
- LNCS OCS
- Working Notes
- Important Dates
- Invited Speakers
- About Mumbai
- Contact Us