Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for submitting papers?
- To submit a paper you need to first register on the Submission Portal. The registration page is available here. After successful registration you will be automatically logged into the Submission Portal. Now you can submit papers, check the status of the submissions, update submission information.
- This registration procedure is only for paper submission and should not be confused with conference registration, which begins after acceptance decisions have been made.
What is login?
- To submit a paper to ICCTA 2007, you need to have a valid login on the Submission Portal. If you do not have a login, see the section "How can I register for submitting papers?" above. Your registered e-mail address will be your login id.
- After logging in you can submit papers, check the status of the submissions, update submission information.
- You may also change the password and other personal details after logging in.
- It is strongly recommended that you Logout after you are done with using the portal.
How can I change my password?
- Click the Change Password link in the side menu.
- To change your password, you must know your existing password. If you don't remember the existing password, see the section "What if I forget my password?"
- The password you choose must be between 6 and 20 characters long.
- Avoid using words or numbers which identify you (and may be guessed easily), such as, your name, phone number, house number, year of birth, etc.
What if I forget my password?
- No problem. You can get a new password set for your account.
- Click the Forgot Password link in the side menu and enter your registered e-mail address (i.e. your login e-mail address).
- A new password will be e-mailed to you at this address.
- It is recommended that you change this password after logging in to the submission portal. See the section on "How can I change my password?" above.
Can I edit my personal information?
- Click the Edit Personal Info link in the side menu to change your personal details.
- You can change all your personal information except the e-mail address used for registration (i.e. the login e-mail address). In case you want the e-mail address to be changed, send an e-mail request to iccta AT isical.ac.in
What is paper registration? How can I do it?
- You will need to register a paper before uploading a full paper. Upon registration, each paper will be alloted a unique Paper ID. This Paper ID has to be mentioned in the full paper (pdf).
- To register a paper click the Register Paper link in the side menu.
- Paper Registration details must include following:
- Title of the paper
- Name(s) and e-mail(s) of Author(s)
- Areas pertaining to the paper
- In case of more than three co-authors, you the space provided under Other Authors. The name(s) in this list must be separated by semicolons(;). E-mails must be provided in same order as the names. Example:
Names : Dilip Gayen;Tinu Tan;Dipti Mukherjee
E-mails : firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract of the paper can have atmost 2,000 characters.
- Choose at least one entry from the Primary Areas section and atleast one entry from the Specific Areas section. You may also provide a specific area in the Other Area field.
- All the paper details (except Paper ID) can be changed later (before the deadline). See the section on "Can I edit my paper details?" below.
How can I submit a paper?
- To submit a paper, it should be first registered. See the section "What is paper registration? How can I do it?" above.
- After paper registration, click the Upload Full Paper or View Submissions Link in the side menu. In both these pages, you will find a "Upload/Edit Paper" Link against each registered paper entry. Use this link to upload the corresponding full paper.
- All papers must be submitted in Acrobat PDF form. The Paper ID (available after paper registration) has to be mentioned in the full paper. Papers are to be formatted according the formatting instructions given here.
- The pdf file size must NOT exceed 15 MB.
Can I edit the details of an already registered paper?
- Yes, you can edit all the details (except Paper ID) before the deadline.
- Click the View Submissions Link in the side menu. In this page, you will find a "Edit Details" Link against each registered paper entry. Use this link to change the details of the corresponding paper.
Can I re-upload an already submitted paper?
- Yes, you can re-upload papers before the deadline. Follow the procedure described for submitting papers in the section "How can I submit a paper?" above.