The server uses a self-signed certificate fingerprint, so do not be alarmed by security warnings from your browser.
- Papers must be anonymous.
- Papers must not be submitted to more than one conference or journal at the same time.
- Papers should be in scope for the conference. In other words, they should have some relation to cryptography or information security. Authors must explain the relevance of their paper to these subjects.
- Papers should ideally be at most 20 pages in total (including references and appendices). Committee members are not required to read more than 20 pages.
- No new submissions will be accepted after 23 July 2012, but it is still possible for authors to upload revised versions of their submissions until 27th July, 2012.