Mridul Nandi's HomepageI am an Assistant Professor in the Applied Statistics Unit at Indian Statistical Institute.
My Research interest includes
1. e-voting and other cryptographic protocols,
2. Analyzing SHA3 candidates.
3. Leakage-resilient cryptography,
4. Indifferentiability or PRO of hash functions,
5. Improving PRF-bounds of MAC
6. Hardware implementation etc.
I have organized Hash workshop on SHA3 finalists. For more details please visit here .
Quick Crypto links:
I would like to thank all my coauthors.
View My Stats