Brief-BioHere is a brief bio. Please see my CV for details.
In Academy (after my PhD):
(1) Post-Doc fellow at the University of Waterloo under supervision of Professor Douglas R. Stinson. 2006 -2007.
(2) 2B research scientist at CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico City. 2007-2008.
(3) Visiting scientist at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. 2008.
(4) I worked in NIST for the selection of SHA3 hash function project. 2008-2009.
(5) I worked in the Department of Computer Science, at The George Washington University as a Senior Research Associate, 2009-2010.
In Industry: (before my PhD)
(1) East India Security. I worked there as a Stock Exchange Analyst.
(2) Cognizant Technological Solution, I worked there as a software engineer.
Before my PhD:
I received Bachelor (B.Stat, 1999), Master (M.Stat, 2001) and PhD (Dec, 2005) degrees from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. My thesis is written on the topic of Hash Functions under the supervision of Prof. Bimal Roy.
Honors and Achievement:
1. Indian National Mathematical Olympiad Awardee and participant of International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp in 1995 and 1996.
2. Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR, Government of India), 2001 and was selected among top three students for a prestigious Shyama-Prasad Scholarship.
3. Actively participated the first SHA-3 Hash workshop and in the selection procedure of Round-1 SHA3 candidates.
1. Solving Puzzles.
3. Learning new research topics.
<<back to home page