The institute offers the following degree programmes at its Centres.
- Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) [B Stat (Hons)] Kolkata (3 years)
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) [B Math (Hons)] Bengaluru (3 years)
- Master of Statistics [M Stat] Delhi-Kolkata (2 years)
- Master of Mathematics [M Math] Kolkata, Bengaluru (one years alternating) (2 years)
- Master of Science in Quantitative Economics [MS (QE)] Kolkata, Delhi (2 years)
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science [MS (LIS)] Bengaluru (2 years)
- Master of Science in Quality Management Science [MS (QMS)] Bengaluru-Hyderabad (2 years)
- Master of Technology in Computer Science [M Tech (CS)] Kolkata (2 years)
- Master of Technology in Cryptology and Security [M Tech (CrS)] Kolkata (2 years)
- Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research [M Tech (QROR)] Kolkata (2 years)
Research Programmes I
The Institute awards Ph D degrees for research in the following fields.
- Statistics [Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Tezpur]
- Mathematics [Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai]
- Quantitative Economics [Kolkata, Delhi]
- Computer Science [Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai]
- Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QROR) [Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai]
Research Programmes II
The Institute also offers Junior Research Fellowships in several areas of the Natural Sciences and the Social Sciences. However, candidates working for Ph D in any area other than the five mentioned above, need to register with other Universities/Institutes for their Ph D degree.
- Physics [Kolkata]
- Geology [Kolkata]
- Biological Sciences [Kolkata]
- Library & Infomation Science [Bengaluru]
The institute offers the following diploma programmes. The centres are mentioned in brackets.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Statistical Methods & Analytics [PGDSMA] Tezpur, Chennai (1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Management with Statistical methods and Analytics [PGDARSMA] Giridih (1 year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics [PGDBA] Kolkata (2 years, offered jointly with IIT Kharagpur & IIM Calcutta)
- PG Diploma in Applied Statistics [PGDAS] Online (1 year)
The institute offers the following certificate programme. The locations are mentioned along with duration in brackets.
- Part-time Course in SQC and OR Bengaluru, Hyderabad (9 months)