List of downloads:
- Download the MultiMiTar package.
- Unzip and extract all its files.
- Go to libsvm-2.88 directory. Use the command 'make'.
- Go to MultiMiTar directory. Type 'chmod +x MultiMiTar'.
- Type: ./MultiMiTar -test < filename > -3utr < filename > -mir < filename > to execute MultiMiTar.
- Type: ./MultiMiTar --help to see its usage.
- test file: A Tab delimited two columns input file. First column contains the miRNA
name (ex: >hsa-miR-1) and the second column contains the Refseq id (ex:
NM_018362) of mRNA.
- 3utr file: A fasta format file containing the 3'UTR sequences.
- mir file: A fasta format file containing the miRNA sequences.
Download zip file contains:
- hg18_3utr.txt: Human 3'UTR database file.
- hsa_mirbase_list.txt: MicroRNA sequence file.
- biovalidated_positive_examples.txt: Input example file containing biologically validated positive examples.
The result is obtained by the following command:
- ./MultiMiTar -test biovalidated_positive_examples.txt -3utr hg18_3utr.txt -mir
- miR_rank_list.html: The file contains rank list based on miRNAs
- mRNA_rank_list.html: The file contains rank list based on mRNAs
- default_rank_list.html: The file contains unsorted predictions