Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Indian Statistical Institute
We are in the era of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, which are already affecting and
likely to affect more strongly our everyday life including healthcare, education, entertainment,
safety and security, to name a few. It is needless to emphasize that there is a lack of availability
of properly trained manpower. To this end, this program designed primarily for the college and
university teachers teaching Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology
and related areas. Researchers in these areas including Ph.D. scholars are also welcome. To
facilitate participation of teachers, lectures will be held only during the weekends.
Some key attributes of the program are:
‣ Lectures during the weekends in online mode.
‣ Designed for college/university teachers and researchers.
‣ A balanced mixture of theory and practice.
‣ Some lectures by industry experts on applications in finance, healthcare and retail.
‣ Limited seats.
‣ Participation certificate will be awarded.
This program is being organized by the Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (CAIML), Indian Statistical Institute.
Chief PatronsSanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, Director, ISI
Organizing committeeRituparna Sen, ISI, Bangalore (Chair)