The Centre of Excellence in Cryptology (CoEC) at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, is a project funded by DRDO, Govt. of India. The goal of CoEC is to spread awareness, education and fundamental research in Cryptology and related fields.
- [29.01.2013]Invited Talk by Enes Pasalic, ISI Kolkata
- [28.03 - 30.03.2012]Workshop on Information and Security in Quantum World, ISI Kolkata
- [10.03 - 11.03.2012]Tutorial Workshop in Cryptology at CMI, Chennai
- [12.02 - 14.02.2012]Workshop on Number Theory and Cryptlogy at ISI Delhi
- [16.12 - 17.12.2011]Workshop on Block Ciphers at BARC, Mumbai
- [09.12 - 10.12.2011]Hash Workshop on SHA-3 Finalists at ISI Kolkata
- [14.10 - 15.10.2011]Tutorial Workshop on 'Many Facets of Cryptology' at Jadavpur University
- [30.09 - 01.10.2011]Workshop on eSTREAM Ciphers at ISI Delhi
- [29.09 - 30.09.2011]Workshop on Cryptology at West Bengal State University, Barasat
- [23.09 - 24.09.2011]11th National Workshop on Cryptology, Neemrana, Rajasthan
- [16.07 - 17.07.2011]ISI-CU Workshop on Cryptology at Calcutta University, Kolkata
Mr. Sibaprasad Baksi (Scientist),
Mr. Srimanta Bhattacharya, Mr. Sourav Sen Gupta, Mr. Debasish Bera.