The following research themes of the Ghilu Lab reflect the interests of its present members. We are always looking to expand into newer, exciting questions.
* Face and object recognition and recognition deficits (prosopagnosia), face database, other-race effect, facial age, facial gender.
* Cognition and twins
* Cognitive neurotoxicity – Arsenic
* Cognition and nutrition
* Online large-population cognitive and psychological testing
* Behavioral and socio-economic correlates of human skin colour
* Congenital blindness and sight recovery
* Skin colour and media
* Brain ethics and brain rights
* Internet and brain structure
* Visual awareness and consciousness
* Behavior, family, criminality, child and ‘nation’