- Barnana Roy and Toshiaki Tanaka, “Two-step shape invariance in the framework of N-fold supersymmetry”, Eur. Phys. J. Plus (2015) 130: 25
- D.Nath, B.Roy, R.Roychoudhury, “PT symmetric nonlinear optical lattice:Analyticalsolutions”, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 81 (2015) 91–97
- Dhiraj Kumar Hazra, Subhabrata Majumdar, S. Pal, Sudhakar Panda and Anjan A. Sen, “Post-Planck Dark Energy Constraints”, Physical Review D 91, 083005(1-14) (2015)
- Sayantan Choudhury and S. Pal, “Primordial non-Gaussian features from DBI Galileon inflation ”, European Physical Journal C 75, 241(1-28) (2015)
- P. Bandyopadhyay, B. Basu and D. Chowdhury " Relativistic electron vortex beams in a laser", Physical Review Letters 115, 194801 (2015) e-Print: [arXiv:1510.03418].
- A. Menon, D. Chowdhury and B. Basu " Effect of Perturbative Hexagonal Warping on Quantum Capacitance in Ultra-Thin Topological Insulators", e-Print: [arXiv:1509.01935].
- D. Chowdhury, B. Basu, and P. Bandyopadhyay " Electron vortex beams in a magnetic field and spin filter", Physical Review, A 91, 033812 (1-6) (2015). e-Print: [arXiv:1502.07269].
- D. Chowdhury and B. Basu "Effect of non-uniform exchange field in ferromagnetic graphene", Annals of Physics 355, 338-347 (2015). e-Print: [arXiv:1502.04453].
- S. Choudhury, B. K. Pal, B.Basu and P. Bandyopadhyay " Quantum gravity effect in torsion driven inflation and CP violation" , Journal of High Energy Physics 10, 194 (2015) e-Print: [arXiv:1409.6036].
- B.Basu, P. Bandyopadhyay and P. Majumdar " Evolution of entanglement towards criticality in the XY model in a quantum phase transition induced by a quench", Physical Review, A 92, 0322343 (1-7) (2015)
- S. K. Bhowmick, B. K. Bera and Dibakar Ghosh “Generalized counter-rotating oscillators: Mixed synchronization” , Communication in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulations, 22, 692-701, 2015.
- Dibakar Ghosh and Barnana Roy “Nonlinear dynamics of classical counterpart of the generalized quantum nonlinear oscillator driven by position dependent mass” , Annals of Physics, 353, 222-237, 2015.
- S. Khajanchi and Dibakar Ghosh “The combined effects of optimal control in cancer remission” , Applied Mathematics and Computation, 271, 375-388, 2015.
- B. K. Bera, S. Bhowmick and Dibakar Ghosh “Mixed lag synchronization in chaotic oscillators and experimental observations” , International Journal of Dynamics and Control, DOI 10.1007/s40435-015-0197-7 (2015).
- Sarkar S and Dey S (2015) "Turbulence anisotropy in flow at an entrainment threshold of sediment". Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Vol. 141, No. 7, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)HY.1943-7900.0001026.
- Sarkar S and Dey S (2015) "Turbulent length scales and Reynolds stress anisotropy downstream of a wall mounted sphere". Journal of Hydraulic Research, International Association for Hydraulic Research (IAHR), DOI: 10.1080/00221686.2015.1086830.
- Sarkar S (2015) “Despiking of Vectrino data in Python”. IEEE (EDS.) 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Sensor Network, 24th & 25th December, Kolkata, India. (Accepted).
- Sarkar S (2015) “Sedimentation of floodplains, lakes and reservoirs”. In the book: Handbook of Applied Hydrology, McGraw-Hill Education Professional, USA (To be published).