Home   Journal Publications   Conference proceedings   Book Editor   PhD Students
List Of Chapters in Edited Books
9. N. Tomar and R. K. De, Immunoinformatics: A brief review, in book Immunoinformatics, Methods in Molecular Biology series, Humana Press, part of Springer publishing group, 2014, (Submitted).
8. N. Tomar and R. K. De, A brief outline of immune system, in book Immunoinformatics, Methods in Molecular Biology series, Humana Press, part of Springer publishing group, 2014 (Submitted).
7. N. Tomar and R. K. De, Crosstalk between metabolic and immune systems, in book Immunoinformatics, Methods in Molecular Biology series, Humana Press, 2014 (Submitted).
6. N. Tomar and R. K. De, A Comprehensive Study of Possible Allergy Treatments, in book Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research-Anti-Allergy Agents, Bentham Science Publishers, the Netherlands, 2013 (Submitted).
5. L. Nayak, N. Tomar, and R. K. De, Computational phylogeneticity of biological pathways: A developmental study of TCA cycle over a set of organisms, in Recent Trends in Computational Biology and Computational Statistics Applied in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, A. K. Roy et. al. (Eds.) , New India Publishing AGENCY (NIPA) , New Delhi, India, pp. 337-369.
4. R. K. De, Reverse engineering gene regulatory networks: Artificial neural network based methodologies, in Bioinformatics and Statistics in Fisheries Research: Vol.-III, (A. K. Roy and N. Sarangi (eds.)) , Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), pp. 30-41, 2007.
3. R. K. De and S. K. Pal, Neuro-fuzzy models for feature selection and classification, in Pattern Recognition: From Classical to Modern Approaches, (S. K. Pal and A. Pal (eds.)) , Singapore: World Scientific, pp. 475-506, 2001.
2. R. K. De, J. Basak, and S. K. Pal, Neuro-fuzzy model for unsupervised feature extraction with real life applications, in Neuro-fuzzy Pattern Recognition, (H. Bunke and A. Kandel (eds.)) , London: World Scientific, pp. 23-50, 2000.
1. R. K. De and S. K. Pal, Case-based systems: A neuro-fuzzy method for selecting cases, in Soft Computing for Case-based Reasoning, (S. K. Pal, T. S. Dillon, and D. S. Yeung, (eds.)) , London:Springer Verlag, pp. 241-257, 2000.