- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "Use of Dierent Forms of Symmetry and Multiobjective Optimization for Automatic Pixel Classication in Remote Sensing Satellite Imagery", In- ternational Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 31, no. 22, pp. 5751-5775, 2010.
- A. Mukhopadhyay, S. Bandyopadhyay and U. Maulik, "Multi-class Clustering of Cancer Subtypes through SVM based Ensemble of Pareto-optimal Solutions for Gene Marker Identi cation", 2010. PLoS ONE, vol. 5, no.11, art. id. e13803,
- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "New Multiobjective Simulated Annealing Based Fuzzy Clustering Technique: Application to Automatic Pixel Classication in Remote Sensing Imagery", Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 209-229, 2010.
- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "Application of a Multiseed Based Clustering Technique for Automatic Satellite Image Segmentation", IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 306-308, 2010.
- A. Mukhopadhyay, U. Maulik and S. Bandyopadhyay, "On Biclustering of Gene Expression Data", Current Bioinformatics, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 204-216, 2010.
- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "A New Multiobjective Clustering Technique Based on the Concepts of Stability and Symmetry", Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS) Journal, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 1-27, 2010.
- U. Maulik, S. Bandyopadhyay and I. Saha, "Integrating Clustering and Supervised Learning for Categorical Data Analysis" IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics - Part A, vol. 40, no. 4, pp.664-675, 2010.
- S. Bandyopadhyay, M. Bhattacharyya, "PuTmiR: A Database for Extracting Neighboring Transcription Factors of Human microRNAs," BMC Bioinformatics, 11:190, doi:10.1186/ 1471-2105-11-190, 2010 (Highly accessed paper).
- I. Saha and U. Maulik and S. Bandyopadhyay and D. Plewczynsk, "Unsupervised and Supervised Learning Approaches Together for Microarray Analysis," Fundamenta Informaticae, vol. 106, no. 1, pp. 45-73, 2011.
- S. Bandyopadhyay and S. Sengupta, "IVGA3D: De Novo Ligand Design using a Variable Sized Tree Representation", Protein & Peptide Letters, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 1495-1516, 2010.
- S. Bandyopadhyay, R. Baragona and U. Maulik, "Clustering Multivariate Time Series by Genetic Multiobjective Optimization", METRON - International Journal of Statistics, vol. LXVIII, no. 2, pp. 161-183, 2010.
- R. Mitra, S. Bandyopadhyay, U. Maulik and M. Q. Zhang, "SFSSClass: An Integrated Approach for miRNA Based Tumor Classication", BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 11, Suppl. 1, p. S22, DOI 10.1186/1471-2105-11-S1-S22, 2010.
- S. Bandyopadhyay, R. Mitra, U. Maulik and M. Q. Zhang, "Development of the Human Cancer microRNA Network", BMC Silence, vol. 1, art no. 6, 2010 (one of ve featured article in Biomed Central as on February 5, 2010) (Highly accessed paper).
- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "A Symmetry Based Multiobjective Clustering Technique for Automatic Evolution of Clusters", Pattern Recognition, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 738-751, March 2010.
- S. Saha and S. Bandyopadhyay, "MR Brain Image Segmentation using a Multi-seed Based Automatic Clustering Technique", Fundamenta Informaticae, vol. 97, no. 1-2, pp. 199-214, 2009.
Adress : Machine Intelligence Unit
Indian Statistical Institute
203 B. T. Road, Kolkata 700108
West Bengal, India
E-mail : sanghami [at] isical [dot] ac [dot] in
Phone : 91 33 2575 3114 (office)
91 33 2646 7081 (home)