Junior Research Fellow
Thesis Topic: Optical Quantum Cryptography
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata
Advisor: Dr. Goutam Paul
Spec: Computer Science (CS),
Cryptology and Security Research Unit (CSRU),
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI),
203, B.T. Road Kolkata - 700108, West Bengal, India
Here is a brief of my Work area and interest. Also, giving a snippet of my extra curricular activities and hobbies -
Appeared in Sub-junior State level school competition in Shot put and Discus Throw.
1st place at Sub Junior and Junior District Level championship, Sub-Division Level championship and Zonal level championship in Shot Put and Discus Throw in 2004, 2005 and 2006.
1st place in Discus Throw , 2nd place in Shot Put and 2nd place in Javelin Throw at IIEST Athletic Meet 2016.
Recent Advances in Authenticated Encryption. Organized by National Mathematics Initiative and The R.C. Bose Centre for Cryptology and Security, Indian Statistical Institute. September 19-22, 2016, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Indocrypt 2016, December 11-14. 2016. Indian Statistical Institute.
Young Quantum 2017, February 27 - March 1 , 2017. Harish Chandra Research Institute. Allahabad India.
Secure Multiparty Computation. MPC School and Workshop, March 27 to March 31, 2017 IIT Bombay.
Quantum Optics and Quantum Technology 5-8 June 2017 Jointly organized by the Department of Materials Science and Raman Centre for Atomic and Molecular Sciences (RCAMOS), Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Jadavpur, Kolkata.
Reversible Computation 2017 6-7 June, 2017, Kolkata, India
Spec: Communication Engineering and Signal Processing,
Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETCE), Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal, India
Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Bengal Institute of Technology, Kolkata, India
CGPA: 8.5 out of 10.0
Topic : A STUDY ON HIDDEN MARKOV MODEL (HMM) BASED SPECTRUM SENSING ALGORITHMS IN COGNITIVE RADIO NETWORKS (June 2015 - May 2016)
- Advisor : Dr. Tamaghna Acharya
- Short Abstract : In this thesis, we have extended the Hidden Markov Model (HMM) based spectrum prediction approach where we have evalu- ated its performance in the presence of faulty nodes. To overcome this issue, we have proposed a HMM based faulty node detection algorithm to detect the faulty nodes in the system and improve the reliability of the system.
- Submitted in : Wireless Networks: The Journal of Mobile Communication, Computation and Information, SpingerLink
Topic : VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEM USING FPGA (August 2012 - June 2013)
- Advisor : Mrs. Kuntala Das
- Description : In this Work, we have developed a voice recognition system using FPGA.
Topic : AUTOMATIC IR WATER TAP CONTROLLER (September 2011 - October 2011)
- Advisor : Dr. Samaresh Goswami
- Description : In this work, we have developed a automatic water IR tap controller.
17A/1A South Sinthee Road
West Bengal, India