- Call for Collaborative Translational Research Proposals
1 Click here to
Download CFP (CALL FOR PROPOSAL)
2 Proposal should be written using the format provided in the "Call for Collaborative Translational Research Proposals"
3 A hard copy of the proposal with original signatures should reach at the following address:
The Project Director,
IDEAS-Technology Innovation Hub (TIH),
Indian Statistical Institute,
203, B. T. Road,
Kolkata - 700108.
4 You are also requested to send the soft copy of the same to the Project Co-coordinator, IDEAS-TIH, Indian Statistical Institute by email at email@example.com
- Dear Colleague letter [aka Call for Proposal] for US-India Collaborative Research Click here to Download DCL(Dear Colleague letter)
- Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) on “Data Science, Big Data Analytics and Data Curation”, established at the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata funded by DST, Government of India is inviting quality research project proposals for possible funding within the broad area of the TIH. The proposal could aim for designing basic algorithms for Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Analysis with applications to Agricultural science, Health care, Bioinformatics, Medical Data Analysis, Spatial data analysis, Video Surveillance, Social Media data analysis, Natural Language Processing and text analytics, Geoinformatics and Cosmology. Projects aiming for prototype development, real life applications and expected tangible outcome would be preferred.
Project Proposal Submission Deadline:- 25th April, 2022
Participating US agency:- National Science Foundation (NSF); Eligible US PI:- Those having active NSF Research Grant, details available at:NSF Programs and Links
Details about Building Collaborations workshop: https://usiai.iusstf.org/building-collaborations
Call for Nomination to participate in the Workshop: Download
To apply for the nomination to participate in the Workshop: Click here
- Active and interested research groups from Indian Institutes and Universities may submit their proposal to the Project Co-coordinator,
TIH, Indian Statistical Institute by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A hard copy of the proposal with original signatures should reach at the following address
Technology Innovation Hub (TIH)
Indian Statistical Institute
203 B T Road
proposal should be written using thefollowing format Download Format.
Duration of the proposal will be up to three years and a maximum budget for such proposal will be less than Rs. 70 lakhs.
Last date of submission of the proposal is May 31, 2021 June 15, 2021 (extended)
- List of projects approved under NSF-TIH (DST) collaboration scheme.
Sl.No. Name of Projects
1 Detecting behavioural health disorders of older adults using self supervised learning and casual reasoning
2 Data Driven Learning to Cache in Large Network
3 Networked Adaptive Traffic Signal Control in IoT-Enabled Smart Cities
4 Learning Time-Varying Network Structure from Sparse Epidemiological Data
5 Integration of Multiomics Data using Deep Neural Networks: Feature Extraction, Association Mining, Big Data Realization and Privacy Preservation
6 Software Reliability and Security Risk Assessment: Modeling and Algorithms
Technology Innovation Hub (TIH)
Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Data Curation
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI),
Department of Science and Technology (DST),
Govt. of India