- (With Jyotirmoy Pramanik, Partha Sarathi Roy, Sabyasachi Dutta, Kouichi Sakurai and Kouichi Sakurai), Secret Sharing Schemes on Compartmental Access Structure in Presence of Cheaters, Springer LNCS, ICISS 2018: 171-188.
- (With Partha Sarathi Roy, Sabyasachi Dutta, Kirill Morozov, Kazuhide Fukushima, Shinsaku Kiyomoto and Kouichi Sakurai), Hierarchical Secret Sharing Schemes Secure against Rushing Adversary: Cheater Identification and Robustness, Springer LNCS of the 14th International Conference
on Information Security Practice and Experience (ISPEC 2018) will be held in Tokyo, Japan, during September 25-27, 2018.
- (with Sabyasachi Dutta), Contrast Optimal XOR Based Visual Cryptographic Schemes, Information Theoretic Security - 10th International Conference, ICITS 2017, Hong Kong, China, November 29 - December 2, 2017,
Springer LNCS, 10681, 2017, pp. 58-72.
- (with Sabyasachi Dutta, Partha Sarathi Roy and Kouichi Sakurai), On the Robustness of Visual Cryptographic Schemes, 15th International Workshop, IWDW 2016, Beijing, China, September 17-19, 2016, Springer LNCS, volume 10082, pp. 251-262.
- (with Kirill Morozov, Satoshi Obana, ParthaSarathi Roy, Kouichi Sakurai and Rui Xu), Efficient Threshold Secret Sharing Schemes Secure against Rushing Cheaters, to appear in the Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Springer, proceedings of the
9th International Conference on Information Theoretic Security, 9-12 August 2016, Tacoma, Washington, USA.
- (with Prakash Dey, Raghvendra Singh Rohit, Santanu Sarkar), Differential Fault Analysis on Tiaoxin and AEGIS Family of Ciphers. SSCC 2016, Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2016, pp. 74-86.
- (with Angsuman Das), Plaintext Checkable Signcryption, ICISS 2015, Volume 9478, Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Springer, 2015, pp 324-333.
- (with Prakash Dey, Abhishek Chakraborty and Debdeep Mukhopadhyay), Improved Practical Differential Fault Analysis of Grain-128, Proceedings of DATE 2015, available at IEEE Xplore Digital Library or ACM Digital Library. This year DATE 2015 received 1129 submissions, of which 915 went into the review process (214 were automatically rejected before review for various reasons). Out of the 915 reviewed submissions, 205 papers (= 22.4%) were selected for either "long" or "short" presentation at the conference. Our paper is accepted for "long" presentation at the conference.
- (with Prakash Dey), Improved Multi-Bit Differential Fault Analysis of Trivium, Progress in Cryptology, INDOCRYPT 2014, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2014, pp 37-52.
- (with ParthaSarathi Roy, Rui Xu, Kirill Morozov and Kouichi Sakurai), An Efficient Robust Secret Sharing Scheme with Optimal Cheater Resiliency,(Space 2014), Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Springer, Volume 8804, 2014, pp 47-58.
- (with Sabyasachi Dutta), XOR Based Non-monotone t-(k,n)*-Visual Cryptographic Schemes Using Linear Algebra,(ICICS 2014), Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Springer, Volume 8958, pp 230-242.
- (with Angsuman Das and ParthaSarathi Roy), Computationally Secure Robust Multi-Secret Sharing for General Access Structure,(ICMC 2015), Mathematics and Computing, Volume 139 of the series Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics,pp 123-134, 2015
- (with ParthaSarathi Roy and Angsuman Das), Computationally Secure Cheating Identifiable Multi-Secret Sharing for General Access Structure,(ICDCIT-2015), in Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Springer, Volume 8956, pp 278-287, 2015.
- (withAngsuman Das), Signcryption with Delayed Identification, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics and Computing - 2013, Springer Mathematics and Statistics Series, Volume 91, 2014, pp 23-39.
- (with Angsuman Das), Signcryption from Randomness Recoverable PKE Revisited, to appear in the Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 13), Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, Springer, Volume 8303, pp 78-90.
- (with Angsuman Das and Sabyasachi Dutta), Indistinguishability against Chosen Ciphertext Verification Attack Revisited: The Complete Picture, The Complete Picture, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Provable Security (ProvSec 2013), Melaka, Malaysia,Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, Springer, Volume 8209, pp 104-120.
- (with Liang Zhao, Takashi Nishide, Kyung-Hyune Rhee and Kouichi Sakurai), Cryptanalysis of Randomized Arithmetic Codes Based on Markov Model , Proceeding of The 7th International Conference, INSCRYPT 2011, November 30-December 3, 2011, Beijing, China,Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, Springer, Volume 7537, pp 341-362.
- (with Dong Hao and Kouichi Sakurai), Mixed-Strategy Game Based Trust Management for Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks , Proceeding of The Third International Conference on Trusted Systems, INTRUST 2011, November 27-29, 2011, Beijing, China, Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, Springer, pp 239-257.
- (with Liang Zhao, Di Xiao and Kouichi Sakurai), Security Improvement of a Pixel Bit Based Image Scrambling Encryption Scheme Through the Self-correlation Method. (INSCRYPT 2010 (short paper), Shanghai, China, October 20 to 23, 2010)
- (with Liang Zhao and Kouichi Sakurai), A New Scrambling Evaluation Scheme based on Spatial Distribution Entropy and Centroid Difference of Bit-plane. (IWDW 2010, 1~3 October 2010, Korea University, Seoul, Republic of Korea), Digital Watermarking, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2011, Volume 6526/2011, 29-44, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-18405-5_4.
- (with Liang Zhao, Di Xiao, and Kouichi Sakurai), Cryptanalysis on an Image Scrambling Encryption Scheme Based on Pixel Bit. (IWDW 2010, 1~3 October 2010, Korea University, Seoul, Republic of Korea), Digital Watermarking, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2011, Volume 6526/2011, 45-59, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-18405-5_5.
- (with Bimal Roy), On some constructions of monochrome visual cryptographic schemes , Page(s): 1-6, Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/INFTECH.2008.4621609, appeared in the IEEE Conference Proceedings, 1st International Conference on Information Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics Gdansk University of Technology, Poland, May 18-21, 2008.
- (Single Author) DNA Secret Sharing, IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Vancouver, Canada, July 16-21, 2006.
- (with Tridib Kumar Dutta and Bimal Roy), A New Black and White Visual Cryptographic Scheme for General Access Structures, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, Vol 3348, Springer-Verlag, 399-413, 2004.
- (with Somnath Sikdar), A New (2,n)-Color Visual Threshold Scheme for Color Images, Lecture Notes In Computer Science, Vol 2904, Springer-Verlag, 148-161, 2003