1. Datta A, Das P, Dey S, Ghuwalewala S, Ghatak D, Alam SK, Chatterjee R* and Roychoudhury S* (*corresponding authors) "Genome-Wide Small RNA Sequencing Identifies MicroRNAs Deregulated in Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Harboring Gain-of-Function Mutant p53" Genes 2019; 10: 852.2018
2. Majumder S, Dutta S, Roy JG, Chaudhuri K and Chatterjee R "Liquid biopsy: miRNA as a potential biomarker in oral cancer" Cancer Epidemiology 2019; 58:137-145.
3. Chatterjee R, Das S, Chandra A and Basu B, "Epigenome-wide DNA methylation profiles in oral cancer" in the 'Computational Epigenetics and Diseases', Elsevier, edited by Loo Keat Wei & in the series TRANSLATIONAL EPIGENETICS edited by Trygve Tollefsbol, 2019; volume 9: 219-231 (doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-814513-5.00014-3).
4. Chen Y, Manna SK, Golla S, Krausz KW, Cai Y, Garcia-Milian R, Chakraborty T, Chakraborty J, Chatterjee R, Thompson DC, Gonzalez FJ and Vasillou V "Glutathione deficiency-elicited reprogramming of hepatic metabolism protects against alcohol-induced steatosis" Free Radical Biology and Medicine 2019; 143: 127-139.
5. Ray JG, Chatterjee R and Chaudhuri K “Oral Submucous Fibrosis: a global challenge. Rising incidence; risk factors; management and research priorities.” Periodontology 2000, 2019; 80(1):200-212
6. Das S, Majumder PP, Chatterjee R, Chatterjee A and Mukhopadhyay M "A powerful method to integrate genotype and gene expression data for dissecting the genetic architecture of a disease" Genomics 2019;111(6):1387-1394.
7. Kumar P, Chakraborty J, Sukumar G, Dalgard C, Chatterjee R, and Biswas R "Comparative RNA-seq analysis reveals dys-regulation of major canonical pathways in ERG-inducible LNCaP cell progression model of prostate cancer" Oncotarget 2019; 10:4290-4306.
8. Chandra A, Senapati S, Roy S, Chatterjee G and Chatterjee R "Epigenome-wide DNA methylation regulates cardinal pathological features of psoriasis" Clinical Epigenetics 2018; 10:108.
9. Gallagher PS, Larkin M, Thillainadesan G, Dhakshnamoorthy J, Balachandran V, Xiao H, Wellman C, Chatterjee R, Wheeler D and Grewal SIS "Iron homeostasis regulates facultative heterochromatin assembly in adaptive genome control" Nature Structural & Molecular Biology 2018; 25:372–383.
10. Chanda K, Das S, Chakraborty J, Bucha S, Maitra A, Chatterjee R, Mukhopadhyay D, and Bhattacharyya NP "Altered Expression of Long Non-Coding RNAs Meg3 and Neat1 in Cell and Animal models of Huntington’s Disease" RNA Biology 2018;15(10):1348-1363.
11. Pal A, Chaturvedi A, Garain U, Chandra A, Chatterjee R and Senapati S. (2018) "Severity Assessment of Psoriatic Plaques Using Deep CNN Based Ordinal Classification". In: Stoyanov D. et al. (eds) OR 2.0 Context-Aware Operating Theaters, Computer Assisted Robotic Endoscopy, Clinical Image-Based Procedures, and Skin Image Analysis. CARE 2018, CLIP 2018, OR 2.0 2018, ISIC 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11041. Springer, Cham [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01201-4_27]
12. Pal A, Garain U, Chandra A, Chatterjee R, Senapati S "Psoriasis skin biopsy image segmentation using deep convolutional neural network" Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 2018; 159:59-69.2017
13. Pal A, Chaturvedi A, Garain U, Chandra A, Chatterjee R and Senapati S. (2018) "CapsDeMM: Capsule Network for Detection of Munro’s Microabscess in Skin Biopsy Images". In: Frangi A.F., Schnabel J.A., Davatzikos C., Alberola-López C., Fichtinger G. (eds) Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2018. MICCAI 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11071. Springer, Cham. [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00934-2_44]
14. Das A, Chandra A, Chakraborty J, Chattopadhyay A, Senapati S, Chatterjee G and Chatterjee R "Associations of ERAP1 coding variants and domain specific interaction with HLA-C*06 in the early onset psoriasis patients of India" Human Immunology, 2017; 78(11–12): 724-730.
15. Datta A, Ghatak D, Das S, Banerjee T, Paul A, Butti R, Gorain M, Ghuwalewala S, Roychowdhury A, Alam SK Kayum, Das P, Chatterjee R, Dasgupta M, Panda C, Kundu G, and Roychoudhury S "p53 gain-of-function mutations increase Cdc7-dependent replication initiation" EMBO Reports, 2017; 18: 2030-2050.
16. Basu B, Chakraborty J, Chandra A, Katarkar A, Baldevbhai JRK, Dhar Chowdhury D, Ray JG, Chaudhuri K and Chatterjee R "Genome-wide DNA methylation profile identified a unique set of differentially methylated immune genes in Oral Squamous cell carcinoma patients of India" Clinical Epigenetics, 2017; 9(1):13.
17. De Mandal S, Chatterjee R and Senthil Kumar S "Dominant Bacterial phyla in Caves and their predicted functional roles in C and N cycle." BMC Microbiology, 2017; 17(1):90.
18. Chandra A, Senapati S, Ghosh S, Chatterjee G and Chatterjee R "Association of IL12B risk haplotype and lack of interaction with HLA-Cw6 among the psoriasis patients in India" Journal of Human Genetics, 2017; 62: 389-395.2016
19. Chandra A, Lahiri A, Senapati S, Basu B, Ghosh S, Mukhopadhyay I, Behra A, Sarkar S, Chatterjee G and Chatterjee R "Increased Risk of Psoriasis due to combined effect of HLA-Cw6 and LCE3 risk alleles in Indian population" Scientific Reports, 2016; 6:24059.2015
20. Das A, Chandra A, Lahiri A, Dutta S, Senapati S and Chatterjee R "Genetics of psoriasis." eLS. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd: Chichester 2016; 1-9.
21. Ghosh A, Ghosh A, Datta S, Dasgupta D, Das S, Ray S, Gupta S, Datta S, Chowdhury A, Chatterjee R, Mohapatra SK and Banerjee S "Hepatic miR-126 is a Potential Plasma Biomarker for Detection of Hepatitis B Virus Infected Hepatocellular Carcinoma" International Journal of Cancer, 2016; 138(11): 2732-2744.
22. Pal A, Chaturvedi A, Garain U, Chandra A, Chatterjee R "Severity Grading of Psoriatic Plaques using Deep CNN based Multi-task Learning," in 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2016.
23. Chandra A, Ray A, Senapati S and Chatterjee R "Genetic and epigenetic basis of Psoriasis pathogenesis" Molecular Immunology , 2015; 64(2): 313-323.2014
24. Pal A, Roy A, Sen K, Chatterjee R, Garain U, and Senapati S "Mixture model based color clustering for psoriatic plaque segmentation," in Proc. 3rd Asian Conf. on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), pages. 376-380, 2015.
25. Pal A, Garain U, Chatterjee R, and Senapati S "Psoriatic Plaque Segmentation in Skin Images," in Proc. 5th National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG), IEEE CS Press, pages 1-4, 2015.
26. Chatterjee R, He X, Di H, Fitzgerald P, Smith A, and Vinson C "High Resolution Genome-wide DNA Methylation Maps of Mouse Primary Female Dermal Fibroblasts and Keratinocytes" Epigenetics & Chromatin, 2014; 7(1): 35.2013
27. He X*, Chatterjee R*, Smith A, Fitzgerald P and Vinson C "Nucleosomes are enriched at the boundaries of hypomethylated regions (HMRs) in mouse dermal fibroblasts and keratinocytes" Epigenetics & Chromatin, 2014; 7(1): 34.
28. Dutta A*, Chatterjee R* and Chaudhuri K "Computational Prediction of Caenorhabditis elegans and Caenorhabditis briggsae miRNAs by modified miRsearch" Frontiers in Bioscience (Landmark edition), 2014; 19:504-514.
29. Gao R*, Das B*, Chatterjee R Abaan O, Agama K, Matuo R, Vinson C, Meltzer, P and Pommier Y "Epigenetic and genetic inactivation of tyrosyl-DNA-phosphodiesterase 1 (TDP1) in human lung cancer cells" DNA Repair , 2014; 13: 1-9.
30. Chowdhury R, Karak P, Sen AK, Chatterjee R and Chaudhuri K "Arsenic Extrusion and Energy Derivation as Survival Mechanism in a Novel Exiguobacterium Isolated from Arsenic Contaminated Groundwater of West Bengal" AIJRFANS , 2014; 7(1): 19-27.
31. Mann I*, Chatterjee R*, Zhao J*, He X, Hughes, TR and Vinson C "The C/EBPb|ATF4 heterodimer binds a novel methylated motif (CGATGCAA) both in vitro and in vivo" Genome Research, 2013; 23(6): 988-997.2012
32. He X, Chatterjee R, John S, Bravo H, Sathyanarayana BK, Biddie S, FitzGerald P, Stamatoyannopoulos JA, Haigher GL and Vinson C "Contribution of nucleosome binding preferences and co-occurring DNA sequences to transcription factor binding" BMC Genomics, 2013; 14(1): 428.
33. Rozenberg JM, Bhattacharya P, Chatterjee R, Glass K and Vinson C "Combinatorial recruitment of CREB, C/EBPb and cJun determines activation of promoters upon keratinocyte differentiation" Plos One, 2013; 11: e78179.
34. Chatterjee R, Zhao J, He X, Shlyakhtenko A, Mann I, Waterfall J, Meltzer P, Sathyanarayana BK, FitzGerald P and Vinson C "Overlapping ETS and CRE motifs (G/CCGGAAGTGACGTCA) preferentially bound by GABP? and CREB proteins" G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics, 2012; 2 (10): 1243-1256.2011
35. Vinson C and Chatterjee R "CG methylation" Epigenomics, 2012; 4(6): 655-663.
36. Chatterjee R and Vinson C "An activating function for CpG methylation: recruits sequence specific transcription factors essential for tissue specific gene expression" BBA - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms, 2012; 1819(7): 763-770.
37. Rios-Doria E, Chatterjee R, Zhao J, Rishi V and Vinson C "Ubiquitin Tagged Dominant Negative Induces Degradation of B-ZIP Proteins" Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2012; 424(3): 624-628.
38. Chattopadhyay S, Patra R, Chatterjee R, De R, Ramamurthy T, Chowdhury A, Nair G.B. and Mukhopadhyay AK "Analysis of the 3' end of cagA of Helicobacter pylori in India: Evidence for the evolution of this diverse human gastric pathogen" Gut Pathogens, 2012; 4:4 (doi:10.1186/1757-4749-4-4).
39. Bell D, Sikdar N, Lee K, Price J, Chaterjee R, Park H, Ishiai M, Elliott G, Elkahloun A, Saribasak H, Sood R, Geahart P, Vinson C, Takata M, Lim D, and Myung K "Genetic and functional defects of mammalian ATAD5 (ELG1) predispose to tumor development." Plos Genetics, 2011; 7(8): e1002245.2010
40. Chatterjee R, Bhattacharya P, Gavrilova O, Glass K, Moitra J, Myakishev M, Pack S, Jou W, Feigenbaum L, Eckhaus M, and Vinson C "Suppression of the C/EBP family of transcription factors in adipose tissue causes lipodystrophy" J Molecular Endocrinology, 2011; 46(3): 175-192.
41. Chatterjee R, Ghosa, A, Sabui S, Das S and Chatterjee NS "Three dimensional modelling of C-terminal loop of CssA subunit in CS6 of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and its interaction with the 70KDa domain of Fibronectin" Bioinformation, 2011; 6(8): 307-310.
42. Vinson C, Chatterjee R and Fitzgerald P "Transcription factor binding sites and other features in human and drosophila proximal promoters." (2011) In Timothy R. Hughes (Ed.), "A Handbook of Transcription Factors" Subcellular Biochemistry (Springer) (ISBN: 978-90-481-9068-3).
43. Dutta A, Kundu J, Chatterjee R and Chaudhuri K "In-silico comparative study of the Genomic Islands of Vibrio cholerae MJ1236 with those of Classical and El Tor N16961 strains of Vibrio cholera" FEMS Microbiol Lett, 2011; 321(1): 75-81.
44. Rishi V*, Bhattacharya P*, Chatterjee R*, Rozenberg J*, Zhao J*, Glass K, Fitzgerald P and Vinson C "CpG methylation of half-CRE Methyl sequences creates C/EBP? binding sites that activate some tissue-specific genes" Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 2010; 107(47): 20311-20316.2009
45. Chowdhury R, Chatterjee R, Giri A, Mandal C and Chaudhuri K "Arsenic induced cell proliferation is associated with enhanced ROS generation, Erk signaling and Cyclin A expression" Toxicology Letters, 2010; 198(2): 263-271.
46. De S, Ghosh S, Chatterjee R, Chen Y-Q, Moses L, Kesari A, Hoffman EP, and Dutta SK "PCB congener specific oxidative stress response by Microarray analysis using human liver cell line" Environment International, 2010; 36(8): 907-917.
47. Dutta A, Chatterjee R, Roy Choudhury P, Roy P and Chaudhuri K. "In-Silico identification of putative P53 transcription factor DNA-binding sites and detection of hnRNP genes regulated by P53" The IUP Journal of Biotechnology, 2010; 4(2): 7-19.
48. Chowdhury R, Sen AK, Karak P, Chatterjee R, Giri AK and Chaudhuri K "Isolation and characterization of an arsenic-resistant bacterium from a bore-well in West Bengal, India." Annals in Microbiology, 2009; 59(2): 253-258.2008
49. Chatterjee R, Chaudhuri K and Chaudhuri P "On detection and assessment of statistical significance of Genomic Islands." BMC Genomics, 2008; 9: 150.2007
50. Chatterjee R, Nag S and Chaudhuri K. "Identification of a new RTX gene cluster in Vibrio cholerae" FEMS Microbiol Lett, 2008; 284: 165-171.
51. Chatterjee R and Chaudhuri K "Molecular Evolution of archaeal CRISPRs and Cas (CRISPR associated) genes." Online Journal of Bioinformatics, 2007; 8(2): 189-204.2006
52. Chaudhuri K, Chatterjee R "MicroRNA detection and Target prediction: Integration of computational and experimental approaches." DNA and Cell Biol, 2007; 26(5): 321-337.
53. Chatterjee R and Chaudhuri K "An approach for the identification of microRNA with an application to Anopheles gambiae." Acta Biochimica Polonica, 2006; 53(2): 303-309.
54. Nag S, Chatterjee R, Chaudhuri K and Chaudhuri P "Unsupervised statistical identification of genomic islands using oligonucleotide distributions with an application to Vibrio genomes." Sadhana, 2006; 31(2): 105-115.