Please note that if you is a resident of West Bengal, the all-India pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad (PRMO) conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT), followed by the Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO) conducted by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, is the ONLY way for you to get selected for the Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO), which leads to the selection process for the International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC) conducted by HBCSE, Mumbai, and potentially towards being a part of the six-member team representing India at the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). One may refer to the HBCSE Website for Olympiads for details.
- Stage 1 : pre-Regional Olympiad
- Stage 2 : Regional Olympiad
- Stage 3 : National Olympiad
- Stage 4 : IMO Training Camp
- Stage 5 : Pre-departure Camp
- Stage 6 : International Olympiad
Source : HBCSE Website for Olympiads