somitra kr. sanadhya >>
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "A New Hash Family Obtained by Modifying the SHA-2 Family", ASIACCS 2009, March 2009. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "A Combinatorial Analysis of Recent Attacks on Step Reduced SHA-2 Family", Accepted for publication in Cryptography and Communications- Discrete Structures, Boolean Functions and Sequences. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "New Collision attacks Against Up To 24-step SHA-2", Indocrypt 2008, December 2008. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "Deterministic Constructions of 21-Step Collisions for the SHA-2 Hash Family", "Information Security Conference 2008 " ISC 2008, September 2008, Taipei, Taiwan.
This paper received one of the best student paper awards at the conference.
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "Searching for Low Weight Codewords in Linear Binary Codes", "8th Central European Conference on Cryptography" CECC 2008, July 2008, Graz, Austia. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "Non-Linear Reduced Round Attacks Against SHA-2 Hash family", "The 13th Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy" ACISP 2008, July 2008, Wollongong, Australia. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "Attacking Reduced Round SHA-256", Accepted for publication in "International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security" ACNS 2008, June 2008, New York, US. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "New local collisions in the SHA-2 hash family", International Conference on Information Security and Cryptography ICISC '07, Nov 2007, Seoul, Korea. Preprint PDF
- Somitra Sanadhya and Palash Sarkar, "On the security of MD4", Technical Report ASD/2007/3, Applied Statistics Unit, ISI Kolkata, 2007.
- S. Balasundaram and Somitra Sanadhya (2004),
Chapter 7 : Computer Applications in Textbook of Biotechnology, 3rd edition, Wiley India, ISBN : 81-265-0556-7.
NR Pal, Animesh Sharma, Somitra Sanadhya and Karmeshu,
"On identifying marker genes from gene expression data in a neural framework through online feature analysis",
International Journal of Intelligent Systems, 21(4), 453-467, 2006. Link
Prabir Bhattacharyya and Somitra Sanadhya,
"Support Vector Regression based tool wear assessment in face milling",
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) 2006. Link
NR Pal, Somitra Sanadhya and Animesh Sharma
"Computation of consensus hydrophobicity scales with self-organizing maps and fuzzy clustering along with applications to protein fold prediction",
Neural, Parallel, and Scientific Computations, 15, 75-90, 2007.
A Krishnamachari, T Srinivas, Somitra K Sanadhya and S Balasundaram, "Perceptron Decision Tree Model for E. coli Promoters", Proceedings of International Conference on Bioinformatics InCoB 2006, New Delhi. Link