How To Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online.
Click here to apply online.
Application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/DA categories) has to be paid through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI admission portal for PGDBA. Application fee can be paid online/offline, two working days after submission of the application form.
Last date of submission of online application:
- Online payment can be made by using Debit/ Credit Card/net banking. Keep the print out of transaction details for future reference.
- Offline payment can be made by cash only at any branch of SBI. For offline payment:
- The applicant will have to download and print the Challan from the State Bank Collect website.
- The applicant should proceed to a SBI branch, two working days after submission of the application form.
- Applicant will have to pay the application fee and the bank charges in cash only.
- After making payment the bank will return the applicant's copy of the Challan which must be retained by the candidate.
January 10, 2017 January 12, 2017
In case of inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call 033-25752500.