All papers submitted to CINE 2020 will undergo a peer-review process and the submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the paper for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their paper.It is the author's responsibility to make sure that the paper conforms to the conference requirements.
There are some more additional requirements that authors have to follow:
- Papers have to be written in English language only.
- A two-column format in the IEEE style is required for final submissions and recommended for initial submissions.
- The number of pages should not exceed 6 pages.
- The PDF document should not have any password protection.
- Initial submission should be made in PDF onlythrough above Easychair link