1.“Retrieval of Indic Language OCR'd Text,” Delivered at UNIMACS, University of Maryland, College Park, USA, December, 2011.
2. “Document Image Retrieval,” delivered at Laboratoire LITIS EA 4051, UFR des Sciences, Université de Rouen, France, February 2010.
3.“Compressed Domain Document Processing,” at the IUPR Lab, Technical University of Kaiserslautren, Germany, August 2010.
4.“Introduction to Artificial Immune Systems and its Application to Pattern Analysis," at the TALP Research Center, Universitat Politecnica De Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, July 2009.
5.“Document processing in compressed domain" at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) organized by Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence Association (PREMIA), Singapore, July 2008.
6. “Pattern Recognition using Artificial Immune Systems,” delivered at Laboratoire LITIS EA 4051, UFR des Sciences, Université de Rouen, France, June 2006.
7.“Pattern Analysis using Artificial Immune Systems,” Delivered at Chonbuk University, Republic of Korea, September 2005.
8.“Recognition of printed and handwritten mathematical expressions,” Delivered at Chonnam University, Republic of Korea, September 2005.
9.“OCR of printed and handwritten mathematical expressions,” Delivered at Laboratory PSI - FRE CNRS 2645, University of Rouen, France, November 2004.
10.“Processing of low quality handwritten color documents," delivered at the annual meeting of 'Project Madonne', Tours, France, May 2004.
1. “Machine authentication of Security Paper Documents,” at the workshop on Advances in Image and Document Porcessing, IIM, Shillong, March 16-20, 2010.
2. “Digital access to our heritage documents: some issues related to communication and networking,” in the Fourth National Frontiers of Engineering (NatFOE-4) Symposium at the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam; organized by the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE); September 16-18, 2009.
3. “Document image compression and compressed domain document processing,”RCCIIT, WBUT, Kolkata, 14th March 2009.
4. “Language technologies,” at the workshop on Recent Advances in Computer Science, Burdwan University, Burdwan, W.B., 19th March 2008.
5. “Document image compression and compressed domain document processing,” at Sikkim-Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim, 29th January 2008
6. “Document image compression and its role in Digital Libraries,” delivered at Mizoram University, Aizwal, Mizoram, 15th March 2007.
7. “Artificial Immune Systems: Basic Theory and Applications,” delivered at the Dept. of Computer Science, Burdwan University, 22nd February 2007.
. "OCR of degraded documents," delivered at the Conference and Workshop on Digital Texts In Editable Format, with Special Reference to Indic Languages Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 7-10 February 2007.
9. "Image acquisition devices for forensic image analysis," delivered at Workshop on Image Processing in Forensic Sciences, organized by GEQD (Kolkata), DFS (Delhi) and ISI (Kolkata) at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, January 2006.
10. "Artificial Immune System: a new tool for Pattern Recognition," delivered at Manipur University, Imphal, Manipur, December 2004.
11. "Introduction to Optical Character Recognition Systems," delivered in the UGC sponsored refresher course for College/University teachers, conducted by Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, December 2003.
12. "Introduction to Data Compression," delivered in the Autumn School on Information Technology: Some Emerging Trends, organized at NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh, India, September 2003.
13. "Introduction to Digital Document Processing", delivered in the Short Term Course on Pattern Recognition: Algorithms, Architecture and Applications, organized at Indian Statistical Institute, January 2003.
14. "Introduction to Hidden Markov Model and its applications", delivered in the School on Recent Trends in Advanced Computing, North-East Hill University (NEHU), Shillong, March 2002.
15. "Introduction to Optical Character Recognition Technology", delivered in International Workshop on Technology Development in Indian Languages, Organized by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, March 2001.
16. "Language Products", delivered in SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Conference on extending the use of Multilingual and Multimedia Information Technology (EMMIT'98), Organized by CDAC/DOE, Govt. of India, Pune, September 1998.