British Council Library Kolkata
ISI Kolkata has institutional membership with British Council Library. British Council Library British Deputy High Commission L & T Chambers 1st Floor 16 Camac Street Kolkata - 700 017 Phone - 91 33 22825370 Fax - 91 33 22824804 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Library Hours: 11.00 a.m.-- 7.00 p.m.(Mon- Sat) For more details, please visit here For collection, please visit here
Facilities available to ISI Kolkata: Ten ticketsBook reservation and renewal services are allowed Full time faculty members/students of ISI Kolkata can borrow such tickets of British Council Library from designated person of ISI Kolkata library. Please take note of following rules in this regard:
- ISI Kolkata Library will issue one ticket of the library to a faculty/student member on receiving written request.
- Each ticket will be issued for a period of one month. Tickets can be re-issued if there is no demand.
- It will be the responsibility of members to abide by the rules and regulations of British Council Library.
- Before returning tickets to ISI Kolkata library, the borrower of such tickets must settle all dues/compensations due to late return of/damage to the books/materials of British Council Library, if any.
- ISI Kolkata Library will not take any responsibility to bring books from or return books to British Council Library.